The home page of your app gives the user an overview and easy access to different areas of your app.
AppBoss apps come with a number of widgets that can be added, removed, re-ordered and configured to display data from your app based on specific filters.
These widgets can be configured at any time, via your WordPress dashboard:
Our team can:
- Build custom widgets for you, as a custom development task.
- Design a custom home page for you, as a custom development task.
Following is the list of widgets that can be enabled on each AppBoss app:
- Announcements/Notifications Widget: When the user receives notifications/announcements, this widget appears at the top of the home page.
- Courses Carousel Widget: This widget can be configured to show a specific number of courses, based on specific filters such as "most recent", "most popular", "recommended", "my courses".
- Resume Course: This widget shows the course that the user has been working on last, so that he can resume working on that course.
- Forums: This widget lists forums based on a specific filters such as "most popular", "most recent", "trending", "least popular". The widget can also be used to show the forums that were created by the logged-in user.
- Topics: This widget lists topics based on a specific filters such as "most popular", "most recent", "trending", "least popular". The widget can also be used to show the topics that were created by the logged-in user.
- Instructors: This widget lists course authors.
- Contributors: This widget lists most active forum contributors.
- Groups: This widget lists groups based on specific filters such as "most recent", "most active", "most popular". The widget can also hide/display private groups, or only show the groups that the user is a member of.
- My Progress: This widget shows quick links to these user profile sections: Courses, Certificates, Badges.
- Quick Links: This widget allows us to add custom icons with links to external pages, such as a Facebook page/group, Youtube, or anything important enough to have listed on the home page.
We will continue to update this list, as more widgets become available.